Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving To All !

While many of my readers are preparing a holiday dinner or traveling to relatives' homes, I'm  at work - caring for my oncology patients and their families.

I am happy to spend my holiday with these very special folks.  No turkey dinner can make me feel as fulfilled as caring for my patients.

It is a privilege to be able to be a blessing to those who bless me far more than I can ever bless them.

  I am thankful for the opportunity to have a job on the oncology unit every day ... and especially on this day when we all pause to reflect upon the many blessings we've received.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend having treatment at M.D. Anderson in Houston. She and all her friends are especially thankful for nurses like you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete