Saturday, November 5, 2011

Long Time No Posts....

Dear Faithful Blog Followers

I know, I know... Long time no posts here at Lee and Her Muse Make the Most of Each Day. 

I've wanted to be here - really I have!  But, life has somehow gotten in the way of that for far too long.
My muse threatened to find a new mentee if I didn't get back on track... but I promised her she didn't need to move on - I'd buckle down and start posting in November.  So, even though we're five days into the month, here I am - posting and begging for your understanding and forgiveness for my long absence.

Sometimes making the most of each day is more of a challenge than one would think.  Even when I really really tried to get here sooner, my muse and I got railroaded by the situations at hand.  Some of those situations may or may not make their way into my blogging in the days and weeks to come.  But in the meantime, I am here now and am planning on trying to revive the daily posting energies that once flowed freely here on this site!

Thanks for still checking the site and remaining a friend even during my silent periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment