Sunday, April 10, 2011

Inernet Connections - and Disconnections!

The success of a blog depends in part on the availability of internet access...  So, this weekend, the success of this blog was in jeopardy on more than one occasion.  My intention to place a blog post here on a daily basis was seriously hindered because of this.  Disconnections abound!  A storm system moved through yesterday...complete with hail, winds and rain.  Today, I have no clue why the internet is down.  All I know is that when I called for tech support I was greeted by a recorded message that said "We are experiencing high call volume from customers in your area.  We have technicians looking into the problem and hope to have it resolved soon.  We apologize for any inconvenience this has created for you."

Hmmmmmm....  These were NOT welcomed words but there wasn't much I could do about it -- Nothing but sit back and wait for the ability to get on line.  Oh, I could have tried to post from my phone but what a pain it is to type anything of length from that tiny keyboard! 

So, my post for today is one of celebration that I am finally able to get back online and to say that I missed being able to do so earlier this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment