Monday, January 31, 2011

My Prince Has Come --er -- the Repairman Has Come!

Last week I wrote of my longing for the "Maytag Man" to come fix my dryer.  Well... I am happy to report that he came today! That's right!  My prince came and I didn't even have to kiss a toad! 

 It was a relatively simple fix - for him at least!  Without too much financial impact and in under an hour, my dryer is working like a brand new one.  And that's a good thing given the fact that I now have nearly three weeks' worth of laundry begging to be done. 

I doubt I've ever been so happy to be able to do laundry!  I'm happy as that proverbial clam sitting here working on the computer while the dryer hums along.  The only downside to doing the laundry is that it means next I'll have more ironing to do!  I never, ever enjoy ironing! 

But that's another story for another day.  For now, I am off to wash, dry, fold, hang and put away laundry.  And in the process, I'll be sure to be thankful for the fact that I didn't have to drag it all to the laundromat!



No comments:

Post a Comment