Monday, January 31, 2011

Reality Check


(This and more calendars can be downloaded at JetCityOrange)
 Today is January 31st.  The final day of the first month of 2011.  So, it's time for my own personal reality check.  Did I accomplish all - or at least most - of the goals I set out to accomplish this month?  In some areas I did; in other areas I didn't do so good... But that's the beauty of the year unfolding -- in many instances you get another chance - on another day.

One of my biggest goals was to get the new blog up and running - and to post every day.  I was successful in getting it up and running right at the beginning of the month.  And, I came close to accomplishing the other, more lofty goal.  I've posted 28 (29 counting this one) posts in January.  There were a couple days where either technological stumbling blocks or very long, late shifts at work interfered with a timely post and therefore I can say I posted 28 or 29 times but if I am honest, I did not post one each of 28/29 days.... but still....

All in all, I'm pretty proud of myself.  And the reality of it all is that sometimes life will intervene and a post will be delayed but if I can continue to post regularly as I've done this month, I'll be satisfied with myself and my blog.

How about you, dear readers?  Have you been able to accomplish the things you'd hoped to accomplish during the month of January?

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like you have, Lee--gosh 29 blog entries. I'm impressed, maybe even inspired to go to work on mine. Let you know on Feb. 28. Meanwhile, I'll keep reading yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Trilla, I'm impressed--and a little envious. I have major writing block right now. NOTHING is coming from my mind or my pen or my keyboard. I love the tempo and positive energy of your blog!

    ReplyDelete